Monday, December 15, 2008

youtube...

As mentioned before, I have a web series on youtube called Family Jewels. It's a soap opera made using The Sims computer "game". I'm 48 episodes in, and it has been a lot of fun to do - no end in sight.

Entire playlist:


10 minute recap of first 30 episodes:



I am also about to launch a new youtube channel featuring reality tv spoofs, also using The Sims. It will be along the lines of my Big Brother parody I did last year. Just an example...
More about that when I get it up and running - which should be soon!

2 comments:

R said...

YAY!

joellen said...

Can't wait for more of both!!!!!!!

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!