I wish I had something better to blog about. But I don't. Maybe I'll come up with a countdown topic soon, but for now, it's AI predictions - which, sadly enough, aren't based on talent as much as understanding the agenda of the producers. That's my theory, anyway.
I didn't watch the whole show last night - The Mentalist is more important than Idol - but I think Michael Sarver is out. I saw his performance, and it was fine, but...as I've said before, I don't think the eliminations are without producer manipulation. And since this is the last one before the top 10 (aka Idol tour line-up), Sarver's exit is the only one that makes sense. See, I think the top 10 is almost a product of casting rather than viewer votes. They want their pimped "characters" like Scott (the blind guy) and Danny (the widower) on the tour...then they have Kris and Adam (the guys who will draw in the females)...As for the girls - there are only 4 girls left right now. If Megan leaves - just an example - there would only be 3 girls on the tour. And 7 guys. Too unbalanced.
I do think Megan will be in the bottom 3, though. Megan, Michael, and maybe Alexis.
My favorite is Matt Giraud. Can't wait to go home and finish watching the show to see how he did.
[In other tv news, I got my wish on Dancing w/the Stars and Belinda Carlisle is out. Next week, I think it might be Holly Madison. I'm rooting for Melissa for the win.]
No comments:
Post a Comment