What are the judges smoking?
I thought Adam Lambert sounded borderline horrible. Was I hearing wrong????? What's going on????? Is it just me????? Good stage presence, but...I should watch it back, 'cause I'm dumbfounded...
And why so hard on Jorge? I thought he sounded great!
Ugh. So arbitrary. But ya gotta love it.
BIGGEST SURPRISE:
Honestly, no one surprised me. I guess the biggest surprise was all the fawning over Adam. He did "Black or White", which is one of my fav Michael Jackson songs...The judges praised his butt off as I sat perplexed. Maybe I'm getting too old for this show?
BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT:
Anoop...Poor song choice with "Beat It". Vocals were a little off.
WORST PERFORMANCE:
Megan Corkrey..."Rockin' Robin"...really?!?! Didn't dig it. Is she always going to sing everything the exact same way and do that same dance move? Going into the show, I wasn't a Megan fan - and after that performance, I definitely haven't changed my mind.
BEST PERFORMANCE:
my favs were Matt Giraud's "Human Nature" and probably Danny Gokey "P.Y.T"
BOTTOM 3 PREDICTION:
Jasmine, Megan, and Jorge
ELIMINATION PREDICTION:
Two are out tonight. Should be Megan and Kris, but I fear it will be Jasmine and - unfortunately - Jorge.
SPOILER ALERT:
DialIdol.com measures the busy signal to determine whose voting lines were busiest...And then they predict each contestant's likelihood of being eliminated. I wouldn't bet on it, but it's often fairly accurate. SO, according to Dial Idol, Jorge, Allison, and Jasmine are most likely to be bottom 3 - with Jorge most likely to go home. BOOOOOOOOOO. Allison and Jorge should not be in the bottom 3. No way.
In other spoiler news, the new twist on AI is that the judges will have the power to VETO an elimination! I highly doubt they'll use the veto anytime soon. They'll save it for Gokey or Lil or, ugh, Adam IF they are shockingly eliminated "too soon" at some point. Interesting twist, I suppose. (SAVE JORGE!)
No comments:
Post a Comment