70s song of the day is a really cool idea. Do you when and where this is from ? I know it's prior to 78 This song must have been early in the set list because Keith Moon still looks coherent, If you get a chance look for a post on my blog called "the greatest concert story ever" from February.
I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!
4 comments:
I saw them in 1967!!!!!!
Your mother let you go see The Who when you were 14???? She must not have known...
70s song of the day is a really cool idea. Do you when and where this is from ? I know it's prior to 78 This song must have been early in the set list because Keith Moon still looks coherent, If you get a chance look for a post on my blog called "the greatest concert story ever" from February.
I never really knew the name of this song until American Idol.....I always liked it...
Post a Comment