Perfect time for one of my beloved countdowns!
MY TOP 15 Madonna Songs
15
'Til Death Do Us Part
(not released as a single, but a favorite from the Like a Prayer album)
14
White Heat
(This wasn't released as a single, but it's a sentimental favorite - True Blue was my FAVORITE tape back in the day and this was one of my favorite songs from it...My best friend and I would sing and dance to it ALL the time...)
13
Into the Groove
12
Borderline
11
Oh Father
10
Papa Don't Preach
9
True Blue
8
6
La Isla Bonita
5
Vogue
4
Material Girl
3
Human Nature
2
Like a Prayer
1
Who's That Girl
(Who's That Girl was practically my favorite movie for years! I made my husband watch it a few years back. He called my taste in movies "pathetic" afterwards. Whatever. I think his taste in movies is even more pathetic :-D)
1 comment:
I confess, I like Madonna songs too. And lots of these.
Post a Comment