This is fun!
Find out what the #1 song was on important days in your life...
Check it out!
Day I was born: "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone
Day I Moved to Alabama: "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men
Day I Graduated: "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan
First Date w/My Husband: "Waterfalls" by TLC
Day I Got Married: "Maria, Maria" by Santana
and here are the #1 songs for my birthday EVERY year of my life...
2006 ... "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake
2005 ... "Gold Digger" by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx
2004 ... "Goodies" by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo
2003 ... "Baby Boy" by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul
2002 ... "A Moment Like This" by Kelly Clarkson
2001 ... "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys
2000 ... "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" by Christina Aguilera
THE 1990s (I like all but 1994, 1996, and 1998...)
1999 ... "Heartbreaker" by Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z
1998 ... "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies
1997 ... "Candle in the Wind 1997/ Something About the Way You Look Tonight" by Elton John
1996 ... "Macarena [Bayside Boys Mix]" by Los Del Rio
1995 ... "Fantasy" by Mariah Carey
1994 ... "I'll Make Love to You" by Boyz II Men
1993 ... "Dreamlover" by Mariah Carey
1992 ... "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men
1991 ... "Emotions" by Mariah Carey
1990 ... "Praying for Time" by George Michael
THE 1980s (I'm happy with most of these, 83-85 are just so-so...)
1989 ... "Miss You Much" by Janet Jackson
1988 ... "Red Red Wine" by UB40
1987 ... "Lost in Emotion" by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
1986 ... "When I Think of You" by Janet Jackson
1985 ... "Oh Sheila" by Ready for the World
1984 ... "I Just Called to Say I Love You" by Stevie Wonder
1983 ... "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
1982 ... "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar
1981 ... "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)" by Christopher Cross
1980 ... "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen
THE 1970s (eh, I'm not big on any of these...)
1979 ... "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson
1978 ... "Kiss You All Over" by Exile
1977 ... "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone
What are your songs? Let me know!
3 comments:
Ok, i will have to try this.
Fun stuff.
1989 ... "Blame It on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli
November 24
My wedding day.
MILI VINILLI?????
Not looking good for my soundtrack.
I don't know what you're talking about - I LIKE Milli Vanilli :-D
Post a Comment