Sunday, August 31, 2008

GREAT 90s BAND OF THE DAY...

FOO FIGHTERS
I don't really have a favorite song or album, but their videos are always great! Unfortunately all were "embedding disabled upon request" on youtube, but here are links to some of the best, in my opinion...



LEARN TO FLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BieVgyrfglQ
EVERLONG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0BMfqFP9c
BIG ME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhfWzCPRPtg&feature=user

2 comments:

Dullbert said...

Don't know if you know about this site but I use it all the time. You give it the URL of the video they convert it and send you the link to download it to you hard drive, then add it to blogger and remove from your hard drive it's perfect when embedding is disabled ... just a little FYI

Zamzar
http://www.zamzar.com/url/

Emmalee said...

Nice! Thanks!

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!