Me in the 60s...
Me in the 80s...
Me in the 90s...


The only one that is anywhere near accurate would be the last one. I did have that hairstyle once upon a time. The 50s and 70s didn't come out well - the pictures were off center or something. I will try another photo and add them later.
This was fun!
http://yearbookyourself.com/
The only one that is anywhere near accurate would be the last one. I did have that hairstyle once upon a time. The 50s and 70s didn't come out well - the pictures were off center or something. I will try another photo and add them later.
This was fun!
http://yearbookyourself.com/
1 comment:
I don't know...some of those 90's look familiar.
This was fun.....I LOVED doing Cade's too. I called Jess and told her to do it too. How about it Howard, i wanna see you with a mullet.I might just do that myself and post you a little suprise at my blog.
Post a Comment