Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TOP 10 LIST OF THE DAY...


MY TOP 10 FAVORITE...
DOG BREEDS
(purebreds only, because - of course - mixed breeds are the best!)


#10
CHOW CHOW





#9

WEIMARANER






#8

RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK





#7

KUVASZ






#6

LABRADOR RETRIEVER

(ANY kind of retriever!)



#5
SALUKI





#4
STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER





#3
SIBERIAN HUSKY




#2
BOXER




#1
GREAT DANE






Honorable mentions to:
Cavalier King Charles, Border Collie, Mastiff, Irish Wolfhound, Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees, Shih Tzu, and all other Retrievers!


And a shout out to my LEAST favorite dog breeds:
Bull Terrier, Miniature Bull Terrier and both kinds of Corgi
;-)



*pictures courtesy of
www.akc.org

2 comments:

Charnita said...

Isn't Clifford a miniature bull terrier????
I only like big dogs.

Emmalee said...

Clifford is a rat terrier.
A bull terrier is like Spuds McKenzie.

I prefer big dogs, too.

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!