Saturday, October 18, 2008

TOP 10 LIST OF THE DAY...

MY 10 FAVORITE...
SONGS OF 1987
What a GREAT year in music this was! In fact, I'm cheating and putting 11 songs.
#11
In Too Deep/Genesis
#10
Livin' on a Prayer/Bon Jovi
#9
Only in My Dreams/Debbie Gibson
I was a HUGE Debbie Gibson fan throughout middle school. I was even lucky enough to go to one of her concerts - my first "real" concert. (Thanks mom!) This remains one of my favorite DG songs.
#8
Meet Me Halfway/Kenny Loggins
#7
Alone/Heart
#6
I Think We're Alone Now/Tiffany
#5
Let Me Be The One/Expose
I was big into freestyle in the late 80s/early 90s. I got most of my music from staying up late on the weekends to watch Friday Night Videos and It's Showtime at the Apollo. That's was my original introduction to Expose, among other great freestyle groups. That kind of music was a huge part of my early teenhood. Good times!
#4
Don't Mean Nothing/Richard Marx
#3
Who's That Girl/Madonna
#2
Jacob's Ladder/Huey Lewis & the News
#1
Heart and Soul/T'Pau
Summer of '87, I probably listened to this song a million times. Still love it! One of my favorite 80s songs.

1 comment:

joellen said...

Like these too!!
You're welcome- thanks for the thanks!!!

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!