Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TOP 10 LIST OF THE DAY...


MY TOP 10 FAVORITE...
ROLLER COASTERS!

There are SO many I haven't had the pleasure to ride.
So many I will never ride.
So many parks I have yet to visit - and may never visit.
But, from what I've ridden thus far, these are my top 10...





#10
WICKED TWISTER
Cedar Point
Sandusky, Ohio











#9
VOLCANO, THE BLAST COASTER
Kings Dominion
Doswell, Virginia





#8
THUNDERHEAD
Dollywood
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee








#7
ALPENGEIST
Busch Gardens
Williamsburg, Virginia









#6
SUPERMAN: ULTIMATE FLIGHT
Six Flags Over Georgia
Austell, Georgia






#5
SON OF BEAST
Kings Island
Kings Mill, Ohio




#4
DEJA VU
formerly Six Flags Over Georgia
Austell, Georgia







#3
GOLIATH
Six Flags Over Georgia
Austell, Georgia







#2
APOLLO'S CHARIOT
Busch Gardens
Williamsburg, Virginia




#1
MILLENNIUM FORCE
Cedar Point
Sandusky, Ohio

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!