MY TOP 10...okay 14....
SONGS OF 1989
I refuse to eliminate ANY of these songs. So 14 it is. I was a music maniac in '89. I spent my allowance every week on CDs and blank tapes...joined Columbia House for the first time (7 cds for 1 cent? YES, please!) and pretty much had the radio on 24/7.
#14
Toy Soldiers/Martika
As a child, I LOVED Kids Incorporated, so I was psyched years later, when one of the stars launched a solo career. This was her biggest hit. Great song.
#13
Bust a Move/Young MC
#12
Don't Rush Me/Taylor Dayne
#11
On Our Own/Bobby Brown
from my beloved Ghostbusters 2
#10
Buffalo Stance/Neneh Cherry
#9
Welcome to the Jungle/Guns n Roses
#8
You Got It (The Right Stuff)/NKOTB
#7
Waiting for a Star to Fall/Boy Meets Girl
#6
Lay Your Hands on Me/Bon Jovi
my only complaint: it takes 1:48 for the song to really start...
#5
Sowing the Seeds of Love/Tears for Fears
#4
18 and Life/Skid Row
#3
Like a Prayer/Madonna
#2
Listen to Your Heart/Roxette
#1
Straight Up/Paula Abdul
No comments:
Post a Comment