Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TOP 10 LIST OF THE DAY...

MY 10 FAVORITE...
SONGS OF 1985
I identify this as the year I truly discovered music - I became obsessed with the radio, buying blank tapes like crazy to record every great song. And here are some of the biggest songs for me that year - songs that I would sit in front of the radio and wait for, ready to press record+play...

#10
Voices Carry
'Til Tuesday
#9
Every Time You Go Away
Paul Young
#8
Take On Me
A-Ha
#7
Material Girl
Madonna
#6
LoverBoy
Billy Ocean
#5
Cool It Now
New Edition
#4
St Elmo's Fire
John Parr
#3
Strut
Sheena Easton
#2
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Tears for Fears
#1
Out of Touch
Hall & Oates


Some honorable mentions...
All She Wants to Do Is Dance/Don Henley
Glory Days/Bruce Springsteen
A View to a Kill/Duran Duran
Don't Lose My Number/Phil Collins
We Belong/Pat Benatar
Solid/Ashford and Simpson

2 comments:

joellen said...

I love all these songs!!!

joellen said...

I love these songs too!!!

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!