Wednesday, June 11, 2008

FAVORITE MOVIE #10...



Okay, this is cheating and I know it, but I couldn't settle on ONE movie to round out my top 10. The other 9 movies, I feel strongly about...but there wasn't really a solid 10th one. So here are a few movies tied for 10...and there are probably some that I'm forgetting.




Grease


What's to love about this movie? The music, the clothes, the cast...
It's a total girl movie (or so I'm told by my husband) but I can't help it - if it's on, I HAVE to watch it. I remember absolutely loving it as a kid and listening to the soundtrack over and over and over.


Favorite scene:





Second favorite scene:








What Lies Beneath


Here's the extended trailer for it - it's a good spooky movie!








Ocean's Eleven


This is a great movie. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. But note, you can skip Ocean's Twelve. Ocean's Thirteen is okay, though.








Lisa


I adored this movie when I was about 12 years old. It's about a girl and her friend who...well, they pretty much stalk older guys - they try to get info about them with their surprisingly good PI skills (my friends I did this on a MUCH lower level back in the day, so I could relate). Unfortunately, Lisa starts stalking a serial killer...It's better than is sounds, I promise!
Can't find video clips of it, but here's the Internet Movie Database link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100031/


Back to the Future
SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!
Check out the original theatrical trailer :-)

1 comment:

Charnita said...

All these are some of my favs too.
All except for Lisa..which I never saw.

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!