Saturday, June 14, 2008

FAVORITE MOVIE #7...


GHOSTBUSTERS 2


(yes, TWO)




While I liked the original Ghostbusters, I absolutely LOVE Ghostbusters 2. I've seen this movie about 100 times, own the DVD, watch it whenever it's on TV.
L-O-V-E it.
I think it's far better than the first. And I'm undoubtedly the only person on earth who thinks that...(P.S. I also like Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey better than Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - weird, right?)
I'm not entirely sure what it is about Ghostbusters 2 that I like so much. It's just a movie that I never get tired of watching. I think it's a great script - great dialogue. Funny movie.




Original theatrical trailer:










Some GREAT scenes...








The courtroom scene - possibly the best part of the movie - this is just part of it...











Cast:
Bill Murray
Dan Aykroyd
Harold Ramis
Ernie Hudson
Sigourney Weaver
Rick Moranis
Annie Potts
Peter MacNicol

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!