Sunday, September 14, 2008

BEST TV CHARACTERS EVER...



For my next theme, I will be posting my all-time favorite tv characters! Making this into a countdown is harder than you'd think. Every time I think I have my top 10, I think of someone else who might be more top 10 worthy. And then every time I think I have my 10 in order, I change my mind, feeling momentarily stronger about #6 than I do about #4. It's not easy, but I'm going to do it. I love a good countdown, after all.

And, once I have my characters settled upon, I might make a little game out of it. So check back for more info on that!

2 comments:

joellen said...

Can't wait!!

Charnita said...

Ok, phebes, where is the countdown.

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!