Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I LOVE The Mole...

Whew. The elimination of Alex has me quite relieved. I didn't see any Mole behavior in his gameplay, but the "alleged clues" pointed to him as a strong suspect. Guess all of those clues were just a coincidence this time! The exact type of clues that were given in the previous four seasons are bogus this year? Very Mole-y, producers, very Mole-y indeed.

I still have a feeling my original pick - Mark - could very well be The Mole. I have to stick with my gut pick until he is eliminated... BUT after watching last night's review of the season so far, which featured some unseen footage, Mark is looking cleverly Mole-y.

Neck and neck with Mark on my imaginary scale of suspicion is Paul. There are so many reasons to suspect Paul, who was my husband's original pick. My favorite "hmmm...." moment last night was when everyone was going through and saying "I am not the Mole." Paul said, "If you haven't been paying attention, I am not the Mole." So...does that mean if I HAVE been paying attention, he IS the Mole? Besides that, the Mole journal on abc.com, which could be completely bogus, points right to him...Of course, the Mole does lie, so anything is possible.

My third suspect would be Craig. I don't see as much to support Craig as Mole, but it's definitely a possibility.

Then Clay. Smart and low-key. I can't say he's NOT the Mole, but I don't feel super-strongly about it.

Then Nicole. I still say the Mole won't be a woman this time. And also, I feel like she's given some expressions/reactions that indicate she's not the Mole.

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!