Saturday, July 12, 2008

My music of 2002...

I find it surprising that I'm finding so many songs I like from these years, 'cause I really did not - and don't - listen to the radio. I was able again to compile a top 10 for 2002. . .


#10 All You Wanted
Michelle Branch


#9 Complicated
Avril Lavigne


#8 Escape
Enrique Iglesias


#7 Hot in Here
Nelly


#6 All the Things She Said
t.A.T.u.


#5 Cry
Mandy Moore
from A Walk to Remember, which I cannot watch without crying...


#4 Just Like a Pill
Pink


#3 By the Way
Red Hot Chili Peppers


#2 I Am Mine
Pearl Jam


#1 In Da Club
50 Cent
weirdly censored version...but it's all I could find...

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!