Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My music of 2005...

#10
BYOB
System of a Down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Az7JPZ6ZA



#9
Breathe (2am)
Anna Nalick




#8
Be Without You
Mary J Blige
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VZ-7-nKOUo



#7
We Belong Together
Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBdt9L_DPA



#6
Behind These Hazel Eyes
Kelly Clarkson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxP2LjBg_4



#5
Mr. Brightside
The Killers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnwLf88t_Wc



#4
Hollaback Girl
Gwen Stefani




#3
Better Life
Keith Urban
weird...a country song...SO not me...co-written by Richard Marx, maybe that's why...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaAULu_kM44
I prefer Richard Marx, so here's a tiny clip of him performing it...




#2
Bad Boyfriend
Garbage




#1
L.O.V.E.
Ashlee Simpson
yep, I'm serious. I l.o.v.e this song

1 comment:

Charnita said...

great line.....
life's like an hourglass glues to a table.

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!