Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My music of 2000...

I wasn't going to continue with the countdown. Because I feel like the older you get, the more the music sucks. BUT, in a fit of boredom, I checked out the songs from 2000 and was surprised to find that I easily filled out a top 10 list.


#10



#9
Otherside
Red Hot Chili Peppers


#8
Country Grammar
Nelly


#7
Say My Name
Destiny's Child


#6
Party Up
DMX


#5
He Wasn't Man Enough
Toni Braxton


#4


#3
Ex-Girlfriend
No Doubt


#2
Big Pimpin'
Jay-Z


#1
embedding disabled by request...so here's the link!
Isn't the suspense killing you?!?!

1 comment:

Charnita said...

I was so out of music these years that I barely know any of these songs.....

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!