Thursday, July 10, 2008

My music of 2001...

#10
Chop Suey
System of a Down


#9
I'm a Slave 4 U
Britney Spears


#8
Drops of Jupiter
Train
(I used to hate this song...but it grew on me...)


#7
The Space Between
Dave Matthews Band


#6
Whenever, Wherever
Shakira


#5
How You Remind Me
Nickelback
(oh, my husband will give me hell for this one. As a general rule, I detest Nickelback. But I like this song...)


#4
Wish You Were Here
Incubus


#3
Number One
Nelly


#2
Rollout
Ludacris


#1

Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)
Vertical Horizon
(live version)

1 comment:

R said...

Where have I been? I haven't heard most of these songs. Do you make mix tapes (ha, CDs I mean, shows you where I've been) of your countdowns? :-) You have the most eclectic tastes!

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!