Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My music of 2007...

Where was I in 2007? I could only find 6 songs I liked.

#6
Girlfriend

Avril Lavigne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI



#5
I'll Stand By You

Carrie Underwood



#4
SOS

Jonas Brothers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duloKhzFjaA



#3
Over You

Daughtry
Don't tell my neighbors. It will blow my staunch Daughtry hating cover. This is the ONLY Daughtry song I like.



#2
Umbrella
Marie Digby version only



And, thanks to my awesome cousin, J...

#1
Misery Business

Paramore



3 comments:

Charnita said...

Hey, I like all these too.
I knew you were a closet Daughtry fan.

Liz said...

MWHAHAHA!
Gotta love the Paramore. =]

Emmalee said...

NO, I am NOT anything close to a Daughtry fan...I just like that ONE song. That does NOT make me a fan...I mean, I like the song "I'm Too Sexy", but that doesn't make me a Right Said Fred fan...

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!