Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TV THEME SONG CHALLENGE

Contest!
See if you can identify these tv theme songs!
Put your answers in a "comment".

Most are from the late 70s and the 80s.
Each is reduced to a challenging snippet.
And there are 23 theme songs in all.

7 comments:

joellen said...

Have listened to # 20 100 times- just won't come to me! Here are the other guesses:
1. One Day at a Time
2. Welcome Back, Kotter
3. Mr. Belvedere
4. The Love Boat
5. Different Strokes
6. Silver Spoons
7. Magnum P.I.
8. Greatest American Hero
9. Perfect Strangers
10. WKRP in Cincinnati
11. Patty Duke Show
12. The A-Team
13. Alice
14. Cheers
15. Dallas
16. Three's Company
17. Golden Girls
18. Gimme a Break
19. Ally McBeal
20. ??????????????
21. Veronica Mars
22. Passions
23. Family Jewels!

Great game! Loved it!

R said...

What do we win? ;-)

Emmalee said...

title of "winner"

Isn't that enough?!?! :-)

R said...

Disclaimer: I did use the internet to figure these out! I only knew about half.

1. One Day At A Time
2. Welcome Back Kotter
3. Mr. Belvedere
4. Love Boat
5. Different Strokes
6. Silver Spoons
7. Magnum PI
8. Greatest American Hero
9. Perfect Strangers
10. WKRP Cincinnati
11. Patty Duke Show
12. A-Team
13. Alice
14. Who's The Boss
15. Chips
16. Three's Company
17. Golden Girls
18. Gimme A Break
19. Ally McBeal
20. The Office
21. Veronica Mars
22. Passions
23. Family Jewels

Terri said...

1. One Day at a time
2. Welcome Back Kotter
3. ????
4. Love Boat
5. Diffrent Strokes
6. Silver Spoons
7. Magnum PI
8. Greatest American Hero
9. ????
10. WKRP in Cincinnati
11. Patty Duke Show
12. Dynasty
13. Alice
14. ????
15. Dallas
16. Three’s company
17. Golden Girls
18. Gimme a Break
19. Ally McBeal
20. The Office
21. ????
22. Passions
23.

Anonymous said...

I had to cheat. Only got about 10 on the first go-through (marked with *).

1. One Day at a Time (*)
2. Welcome Back Cotter (*)
3. Mr. Belvadere
4. Love Boat (*)
5. Different Strokes (*)
6. Silver Spoons
7. Magnum P.I. (*)
8. Greatest American Hero (*)
9. Perfect Strangers
10. WKRP (*)
11. Patty Duke
12. A Team (*)
13. Alice
14. Hill Street Blues (?)
15. Dallas (*)
16. Three's Company (*)
17. The Golden Girls
18. Gimme A Break
19. Ally McBeal
20. I recognize it, just can't place it.
21. Veronica Mars
22. Passions
23. Family Jewels

Charnita said...

I only got 11 so i was ashamed to enter my name. If you don't play, you don't lose.
You know I only watch 2 shows.....

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!