ok when I tried it it morphed me with a guy with a pink mohawk and John Ritter?????? Must upload a new photo. You know my OCD, I uploaded our family tree while I was there. I will send you the password or whatever so you can trace teh OCD gene back to the 1200's.
I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!
1 comment:
ok when I tried it it morphed me with a guy with a pink mohawk and John Ritter??????
Must upload a new photo.
You know my OCD, I uploaded our family tree while I was there.
I will send you the password or whatever so you can trace teh OCD gene back to the 1200's.
Post a Comment