Monday, May 5, 2008

MY music of 1996...

96...not too bad for music. My husband gave me 6 thumbs-downs for this countdown. The rest were thumbs-up. No side thumbs. My music taste covers a MUCH wider range than his. He's pretty set in his genre. I appreciate more kinds of music. But it is a lot of fun to make him listen to my selections and give his opinions. It's also A LOT of fun to make these lists. I'm breaking out music I haven't listened to in ages!



15
Tahitian Moon by Pornos for Pyros
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-FA_DVDEBc



14

Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart by Stone Temple Pilots


13
If It Makes You Happy by Sheryl Crow


12
Insensitive by Jann Arden


11
Long Day by Matchbox 20


10
Drop Dead Gorgeous by Republica


9
Burden in My Hand by Soundgarden


8
Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine


7
Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey


6
1979 by Smashing Pumpkins


5
Who Will Save Your Soul by Jewel


3
Down by 311


2
Angels of the Silences by Counting Crows


1
Hail Hail by Pearl Jam

2 comments:

joellen said...

I'm waiting for some Young Yams hits on your list!!

Anonymous said...

Still no Rush??? Come on!

Resist
Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5dEDIKOoQY

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!