Despite a few really great songs, 1993 isn't looking like a good year countdown-wise. I definitely listened to a lot of mainstream radio that year, it seems. Well - it WAS high school. 90% of my time was spent riding around with friends - whether to football games or just in a big circle through the city of Boaz. These are some of the songs that bring back the most memories...
15
Deeper and Deeper by Madonna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1zA_OJaSw
15
Deeper and Deeper by Madonna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1zA_OJaSw
14
Hat 2 Da Back by TLC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo-TrSQ7QZc
Hat 2 Da Back by TLC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo-TrSQ7QZc
I don't expect anyone to agree with this selection, but I really liked this when it came out... It's just my eclectic taste...
13
Fields of Gold by Sting
Fields of Gold by Sting
12
Looking Through Patient Eyes by PM Dawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi0yJtSv4U0
Looking Through Patient Eyes by PM Dawn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi0yJtSv4U0
11
Baby I'm Yours by Shai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwQb2SnvVFg
Baby I'm Yours by Shai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwQb2SnvVFg
10
Cryin' by Aerosmith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HD3Sqlcm3o
Cryin' by Aerosmith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HD3Sqlcm3o
9
Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQhx4t1FmE
Hey Jealousy by Gin Blossoms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxQhx4t1FmE
Here's where the really good songs begin, in my opinion...
8
Break It Down Again by Tears for Fears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDiCTN7QMFI
Break It Down Again by Tears for Fears
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDiCTN7QMFI
7
Creep by Radiohead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM
Creep by Radiohead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM
6
Soul to Squeeze by Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJeWhtpVek
Soul to Squeeze by Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJeWhtpVek
5
Wicked Garden by Stone Temple Pilots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRfe7C6WzQ
Wicked Garden by Stone Temple Pilots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWRfe7C6WzQ
I LOVED Salt n Pepa's "Very Necessary" CD all through high school.
3
Cherub Rock by Smashing Pumpkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1N_qX_r4Iw
Cherub Rock by Smashing Pumpkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1N_qX_r4Iw
2
Dre Day by Dr Dre
uncensored version (ie explicit lyrics): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ClvX1uRMY
Dre Day by Dr Dre
uncensored version (ie explicit lyrics): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1ClvX1uRMY
alternate version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDUh-wpbRY
Takes about 45 seconds 'til the song starts...
1
Go by Pearl Jam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uF4zYXzL_8
Go by Pearl Jam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uF4zYXzL_8
Gotta have some Pearl Jam!
1 comment:
Everyday Glory
Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IivVlIotHAQ
Post a Comment