I've been doing these countdowns of 90s songs, year by year, because it seemed easier than pulling 30 songs from the whole decade for a 90s countdown. However, I think that once I am finished w/the yearly countdowns, I WILL be able to make a comprehensive 90s countdown like my 80s one (http://eghopper.blogspot.com/2008/04/welcome-to-my-80s.html). I THINK I will. It'll be quite a task...but after re-listening to all of the songs, it's pretty clear which ones I still love and which are more "nostalgia favorites" that don't really hold up.
This has become an obsession. Not that I'm surprised. And anyone who really knows me shouldn't be surprised.
And, hey readers, give some feedback on which songs YOU like from the countdowns! Especially if you discover a new song you like! That's the fun part!
Also, after my 90s countdowns are done, I am going to do my top 30? 50? 100? Pearl Jam songs! I can't tell you how excited I am about that! So get ready for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment