2000 was a big year! I got married, my husband and I bought a house, AND we went to 2 Pearl Jam concerts! Instead of buying 4 fan club tickets to one concert and taking friends along, we got 2 tickets to 2 different shows - Atlanta and Nashville. We were 5th row in Atlanta, and 10 days later, we were front row center in Nashville!
Atlanta set list:
Release, Corduroy, Insignificance, Animal, Hail Hail, Nothing As it Seems, Rival, Given To Fly, Light Years, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, In Hiding, Daughter/(The Wrong Child)(Romance), Better Man, Nothingman, Leatherman, Grievance, Rearviewmirror, Once, Breakerfall, Immortality, Crazy Mary, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Porch, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter
Release, Corduroy, Insignificance, Animal, Hail Hail, Nothing As it Seems, Rival, Given To Fly, Light Years, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, In Hiding, Daughter/(The Wrong Child)(Romance), Better Man, Nothingman, Leatherman, Grievance, Rearviewmirror, Once, Breakerfall, Immortality, Crazy Mary, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Porch, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter
Nashville set list:
Sometimes, Breakerfall, Corduroy, Gods' Dice, Do The Evolution, Red Mosquito, Wishlist, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Untitled, MFC, Given To Fly, Daughter/(The Wrong Child)/(Androgynous Mind), Even Flow, Present Tense, Animal, Once, Of The Girl, Better Man, Insignificance, Rearviewmirror, Last Exit, Go, Jeremy, Smile, Leatherman, Soldier Of Love, Porch, Yellow Ledbetter
Getting back to the countdown - let's break into my top 10!
SONGS 10-6
10
WHIPPING
"Don't mean to push, but I'm being shoved...Oh I'm just like you, think we've had enough..."
9
FOOTSTEPS
"I got scratches all over my arms... One for each day since I fell apart."
8
SAD
"He faced... an undertow of futures laid to waste...Embraced... by the loss of what he could not replace"
7
INSIGNIFICANCE
"The full moon is dead skin...The one down here's wearing thin...So set up the ten pins. As the human tide rolls in...Like a ball that's spinning"
6
GONE
"For the lights of this city...They only look good when I'm speeding"
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE POLLS ----->
No comments:
Post a Comment