1997 was all over the place for me. I listened to all kinds of music. No new Pearl Jam this year.
15
Santeria by Sublime
Love Lou Dog
14
14
Turn My Head by Live
Barbie Girl by Aqua
A Long December by Counting Crows
11
It's All About the Benjamin's by Puff Daddy
Come Down by Toad the Wet Sprocket
no video :-\
9
9
Not an Addict by K's Choice
I absolutely hated this song when it first came out. But it grew on me.
and now for something completely different...
and now for something completely different...
8
Mmmbop by Hanson
You like it, too. Don't lie.
7
Dammit by Blink 182
6
Greedy Fly by Bush
This is the full, disturbing video. The actual song doesn't start for 2 full minutes...
5
Elegantly Wasted by INXS
4
Everlong by Foo Fighters
3
Building a Mystery by Sarah McLachlan
2
Down Rodeo by Rage Against the Machine
No video? ... I saw Rage Against the Machine at Lollapalooza in 96 - excellent live performance!
1
Foolish Games by Jewel
1
Foolish Games by Jewel
Loved this song from the first time I heard it. Remains my favorite Jewel song still.
1 comment:
Rush only released Retrospective I&II in '97 - a "greatest hits" set, so here's a couple of classics on it from the 70's:
Fly by Night
Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U262fyRoJS0
Closer to the Heart
Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C52wsxuZT0
Post a Comment