Sunday, May 4, 2008

MY music of 1994...

Moving on to 1994. This covered the second half of my junior year (which was great) and the first half of my senior year (which...well...sucked). As far as the music goes, there is A LOT to choose from. In fact, I had a very hard time selecting songs. It was fun, though. Here's what I came up with...



Honorable mention:
Now and Forever by Richard Marx
Prom theme! My best friend and I fought for this song. Our class was divided - half wanted some other song, half wanted this song. Luckily, we won.


15
Linger by The Cranberries


14
Don't Turn Around by Ace of Base
This reminds me of the summer of 94 - that's when I got my first job...as a cashier at Kmart!


13
Baby I Love Your Way by Big Mountain
From one of my favorite movies, Reality Bites!


12
Shine by Collective Soul


11
Return to Innocence by Enigma


10
Regulate by Warren G


9
Buddy Holly by Weezer
GREAT VIDEO, great song!


8
Possum Kingdom by The Toadies


7
Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots


6
Mr. Jones by Counting Crows
LOVE Counting Crows!


5
Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg
radio edit...


4
Cover Me by Candlebox


3
Stay (I Missed You) by Lisa Loeb


2
Something's Always Wrong by Toad the Wet Sprocket
Betterman by Pearl Jam
LIVE!

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!