1995 ... the year I graduated from high school...had one of the best summers of my life...and met my husband...Here's the music...
15
14
Run Around by Blues Traveler
13
Do You Sleep by Lisa Loeb
12
This Is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
The #1 song the week I graduated! Woo-hoo!
11
Fantasy by Mariah Carey
10
9
Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio
(I have to include the parody of this song! 'Tis great! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsfVw9xxoNY&feature=related)
8
No More I Love You's by Annie Lennox
WEIRD video...but the song brings back great memories from spring of 95
7
Keep Their Heads Ringin' by Dr Dre
Post graduation trip to Panama City...
6
Glycerine by Bush
5
Waterfalls by TLC
HUGE in the summer of 95...well, my summer of 95, anyway! Working at Kmart, getting off work and ordering 18 yeast rolls from Quincy's and eating them in the Kmart parking lot - where we would hang out for hours every single night. Best summer ever!
4
River of Deceit by Mad Season
3
Fly From Heaven by Toad the Wet Sprocket
interesting interpretation + lyrics: http://www.thisisby.us/index.php/content/fly_from_heaven
2
You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette
had to include this live version because it's awesome...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSfGmMmWXyA&feature=related
1
I Got ID by Pearl Jam
3 comments:
Anything Annie Lennox should not be listed as "good" music. The rest are okay. And I'm not gonna analyze the fact that the lists I've read all have Pearl Jam as numero uno!! Great site, more color.
Again, these are songs that were special to ME. Everyone is welcome to list their personal favorites...but no bashing other peoples' choices!
As for PJ being #1 on multiple lists, that's my favorite band. Of course their music will be on top. You're just lucky I made a "1 song per artist" limit! :0D
P.S. I know who you are, anonymous. Don't act like you don't like Pearl Jam :-)
Post a Comment