Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pearl Jam Countdown 11-15

When I first made my top 30 list, it was a little bit different. Two songs that would have been included in this post had to be cut because I couldn't find a good video of them on youtube. Not a big deal, really. There were tons of other songs to choose from, as you can see here: http://www.pearljam.com/songs/songs.php?type=PearlJam, so everything just kind of got bumped up a couple of spots. But in my true list, the songs Breath and In My Tree would have been included in this post. And here's a cool link of all the songs Pearl Jam has covered in concert - a pretty interesting variety! http://www.pearljam.com/songs/songs.php?type=Cover.


On with the countdown!


SONGS 15-11

15
MFC
This is concert footage, so it has the standard "untitled" tag before MFC...MFC actually starts about 1 minute 50 seconds in. But the untitled tag is nice, too. :-)
"They said... timing was everything, made him want to be everywhere, there's a lot to be said for nowhere"


14
COMATOSE


13
LAST EXIT
"Let the sun climb, burn 'way my mask...Three days, and maybe longer...Shed my skin at last..."


12
PORCH
Yet another video from the Letterman webcast...They put on a great show that night!
"I know that I would not ever touch you...Hold you...Feel you...in my arms...Never again"


11
HARD TO IMAGINE
Was trying to get the AOL sessions vid, but it wouldn't work. I think it's the best version. Here's the link to that:
"After having seen all that they saw...It's hard to imagine."




AS ALWAYS, VOTE IN THE POLL! TELL ME WHICH OF THESE SONGS YOU LIKE BEST!

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!