Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My music of 1998...

Ugh. 1998 was hard. I struggled to fill out a top 10. So this countdown is shorter. Not a good year in music, in my opinion, though my top 2 songs are among my all-time favorite songs... And, weird, I have 2 songs called "Crush" and 2 songs called "Torn" in this countdown! HA!


10
Frozen by Madonna


9
Crush by Jennifer Paige


8
Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger


7
Sweet Surrender by Sarah Mclachlan


6
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia


5
(I selected this video because it does not have Scott Stapp in it. P.S. This is pretty much the only Creed song I like. Not a Creed fan.)


4
Baby...One More Time by Britney Spears


3
Hands by Jewel


2
Crush by Dave Matthews Band
I'm not a romantic type person, but this is my idea of a romantic song.
The above links are live performances...acoustic...FULL SONG - which is important...Below is the official video, though it is not the whole song.
Definitely an all-time favorite song for me!


1
Given to Fly by Pearl Jam
from the Single Video Theory dvd
One of my favorite songs EVER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing new by Rush in '98 either - just a live album, so here's another classic from the 70's:

The Trees
Rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQ2JF-glvw

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!