Yikes, this was a bad year for music - in my opinion, of course. I thought 98 was bad. This is far, far worse. The first time I looked over the lists of songs for 1999, I selelcted a mere 6 songs that I really, really like. Second pass, I was able to pull out a few more and make a pretty reasonable top 9. Couldn't even make it an even 10...
9
Steal My Sunshine by Len
8
I Will Remember You by Sarah Mclachlan
I'm hot and cold with this song. Sometimes I like it more, sometimes less.
7
7
My Own Worst Enemy by Lit
6
Down So Long by Jewel
There was a time when I listened to Jewel's "Spirit" cd constantly.
5
5
Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters
3
Candy by Mandy Moore
2
Heartbreaker by Mariah Carey
1
The Chemicals Between Us by Bush
The return of good Bush music. After their first 2 cds they did some weird techno thing that was sort of awful. So it was nice when they got back to this...
AND THE 90S ARE DONE!
1 comment:
I have to say there are songs I did not know and some I had forgotten. I was the fattest pregnant woman ever in 1999 and don't really recall much but the food. I did like the Bush song...
Can't believe Mariah made your list????
I will remember you....? From Dawson's Creek?? was it???? One of my favorite alltimeshows!!!
Post a Comment