Thursday, May 8, 2008

GUITAR HERO

I never thought I would play this game. My 13 year old brother-in-law has it - and I've easily been able to pass it up for months. But then, on Monday, my little cousins were playing it. And I innocently picked up a guitar to join in. Just for fun. Now, four days later, it is a borderline obsession. My husband and I actually bought the game for ourselves last night.

I'm not sure what sucked me in. Maybe it was the fact that a few of my favorite songs are included on the game...Maybe it was the fact that you get GRADED on each song...Whatever it was, I'm now hooked on this game.

So far, I'm doing pretty well. I've unlocked lots of songs, won a guitar battle with Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine (which was one of the most stressful events I've been through in a very long time), and gotten as high as 96% note accuracy on a couple of songs! Sure, I'm only on the "Easy" level, but it's a start.

And - the best part - I'm totally kicking my husband's butt!

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I'm a stay at home mom who homeschools my 2 stay at home daughters. Life is what we make it - and we choose to make it a wonderful, creative, magical adventure each and every day!